Home again home again jiggity jig

After a fun filled week with the girls in Cairns, all 6 of us flew home for our youngest 21st birthday as well as his sister’s birthday the day after.

Dean, on the right, decided to dress as a Dutch girl
Dean had set the date & organized a dress up heritage party only to discover that he had to do a compulsory training course in days leading up to the party and the day after. So he had to be super organized as well as get the house back into shape after batch living for four months.

My 3 Dutch Girls
He did an excellent job: all the food and drinks were purchased and the house was reasonably tidy. Rob and myself were only going to be home for 4 nights. We had bitterballen instead of croquettes, speculaas, and anything else we could come up with.Of course the beer was all Dutch beer.

Photo: Bitterballen

Allan and his family were staying a week or so longer. There were so many little things Rob & I had to do in these 4 days, visit the bank & the doctor, fix up a medical insurance problem face to face, etc. We also wanted to connect with both our daughters especially as one was having her birthday that weekend too! It was a hectic but terrific time. Next time I have told my hubby that I NEED more time. This one nearly knocked me out!

Holly as a Scottish Tart(tan) and Allan as Mr Netherlands





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle