Just slight difference


I thought a bit of humour would not go astray.


A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from a Harley when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in the workshop.



The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his own bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?"

The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the engine.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and said, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new.

So how come I make $65,000 a year, a pretty small salary and you get $300,000 when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic.
"Try doing it with the engine running..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle