Rocky Cape National Park

We took in a drive around the coastal areas to the east of Stanley which includes the Rocky Cape National Park and Sisters Beach. I am so glad we did this little side trip. It is such a pretty area.

Rocky Cape Coastline

The road to Sister's Beach is a very steep and windy descent down to the tiny sleepy beach side village. We had a leisurely look around and then we headed east about 10km down another steep incline to Boat Harbour Beach which is a spectacular beach.



Rocky Cape National Parks is relatively small but it has extraordinary rock formations. The park is apparently ideal for easy grade bush walks. Being a National Park I am sure it is home to some unique Tasmanian flora and fauna but this wasn't the time for us to discover this, nor did we explore any of the Aboriginal rock shelters and caves in the area. We took the easy way out since Rob is noticing more breathing restrictions caused by the damaged lungs after the blood clots last year and it was rather cold so we just looked from within warmth of the car with just the odd excursion out to see this or that up close.

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle