Grafton

After leaving Frederickton, we wanted to reach a certain pub further north but in the end we ended up hitting a huge traffic jam just south of South Grafton.
There was a huge traffic delay due to a major car accident which had occurred many hours earlier in the day. We had to wait over 90 minutes. Apparently the traffic backed up some 25km.

In the end we decided to find the nearest free camp which was in South Grafton. We couldn't find anything and asked at the local petrol station for directions, She didn't know of one but there is a block on the northern side of the station where some people stop. We were told NOT to use the truck stop on the southern side.

I don't think it is worthy a stop over normally but we didn't want to travel any further that day. We were the first to stop there, but we were soon joined by 3 other RVs though everyone kept to themselves.

We can't recommend it as a stop over as it is very noisy obviously with the trucks pulling in and out of the station all night plus the busy highway right next door. However the chips were very nice and crisp that we bought at the all night diner to go with our dinner that night!

Sorry guys but no photos this time.

2 comments:

  1. It is strange how some stops just don't have the Solitude that others do.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle