Thai Yellow Curry Fish

Just because one is camping  there is no need to skimp on flavours esp with all the wonderful curry pastes that make simple fast dinners a pleasure to cook as well as to eat. Here is one of my favourite recipes  for 2generous serves that is just perfect for cooking fish, prawns, yabbies etc in your RV. Going fishing anyone?


Thai Yellow Curry Fish

1 Tablespoon oil
1 onion chopped
1 stick celery
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons Thai Yellow Curry Paste
2 carrot julianne strips
½  zucchini sliced
pinch salt
400ml coconut cream
2 pieces fish fillets eg blue grenadier or basa
¾ cup rice

Method
Heat oil and gently fry onion garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Add curry paste.
Add cream to curry mix.
Start cooking rice.
Simmer curry gently for 10 minutes
Add fish & vegetables and cook 10 minutes.
No seasoning required!
Rinse and drain rice.
Serve fish in top of rice, scoop vegetables and sauce over fish.
Garnish with coriander leaves

Can substitute with prawns, yabbies
Also can substitute with curry powder

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle